Maintaining an accurate and reliable fixed asset inventory is a challenging, labor-intensive task for any organization.
With a team of highly qualified professionals, the objective of Osource is to become a one stop destination for services related to fixed asset management for our clients. While Osource’s fixed asset management service will assist you in meeting external/internal audit requirements, it can also be extremely beneficial in meeting your capital budgeting, financial and risk management reporting requirements.
Fixed asset verification is an important concern of every company, regardless of its size. Many organizations face a significant challenge to track the location, quantity, condition, and maintenance and depreciation status of their fixed assets. Osource’s comprehensive approach cleanses and fortifies the fixed asset register to establish a strong foundation for effective fixed asset management.
- A true and fair statement of fixed assets
- An updated FAR
- Results into better internal control and accountability
- Audit compliance
- Better and simpler decision making process
- Assessment of FAR (Fixed Assets Register) & Accounting Records
- Project Planning & Effort Estimation
- Physical Verification & Tagging of Assets
- Reconciliation of Physical Verification Report with FAR
- Discussion of Discrepancies & Sign-off
- Updation of FAR
Our comprehensive range of FAO services offerings are: