Your privacy is important to us. We believe it is important for you to know how we treat the information we receive from you, on the Internet. This privacy statement explains what personal data we, Osource Global Private Limited (Formerly known as Osource (India) Private Limited) (Osource” or “we”), collect from you, through our interactions with you on this website, and how we use that data.
This Privacy Terms apply to the main website www.Osourceglobal.com. Please note that our websites may include links to websites of third parties whose privacy practices differ from those of Osource Services. If you provide personal data to any of those websites your data is governed by their privacy statements.
Osource collects data to operate the website. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you submit web forms. Typically, the contact information we collect is used by us to respond to your enquiry, or allow you to access specific account information. We may execute other activities such as marketing campaign, surveys, campaigns, promotional communications for which consent is taken appropriately or another appropriate lawful basis for the processing is identified.
In general, you can visit Osource on the World Wide Web without telling us who you are. Our web servers or affiliates who provide analytics and performance enhancement services collect IP address, operating system details, browsing details, device details and language settings. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed and similar information. Osource uses this information to measure the site usage, improve content and to ensure safety and security as well enhance performance of the website.
For information that demand explicit consent, Osource shall communicate the need for such consent, as well as the consequences of a failure to provide consent for the request for personal information, and shall obtain the consent prior to the collection of the information to meet the privacy objectives.
Osource’s basis for determining implicit consent for the collection, use, retain, disclose, and dispose of personal information shall be documented.
You can make choices about our collection and use of your data. When you are asked to provide personal data, you may decline. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with Osource, and the choices you make, including your privacy settings. The data we collect can include the following:
- Name and contact data: We collect first and last name, email address, postal address, country, employer, phone number and other similar contact data
- Credentials: We collect passwords used for authentication and account access, where this function is available.
Osource shall provide notice to data subjects about the privacy practices in order to meet the privacy objectives. The privacy notice shall be updated and communicated to data subjects in a timely manner.
The personal information Osource collects; may be used to:
- Provide information and services as requested by you
- Assess queries, requirements, and process requests for products and services
- Perform client communication, service, billing and administration
- Conduct data analysis
- Assess web site performance and usage analysis
- Maintain leads
- Run marketing or promotional campaigns
- Create brand awareness
- Provide better services and generate demand
- Market products and services based on legitimate business interest under the applicable law); or
- Conduct processing necessary to fulfill other contractual obligations for the individual.
Osource does not share personal information about you with affiliates, partners, service providers, group entities and non-affiliated companies except:
- To provide products or services you’ve requested
- When we have your permission: or
Under the following circumstances:
- You request or authorize us to do so
- We may share information with affiliated entities/subsidiaries/branch offices for legitimate business purposes
- We may provide the information to trusted entities who work on behalf of or with Osource under strict confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your personal information to help Osource communicate with you about offers from Osource and for other legitimate business purposes. However, these companies do not have any independent right to further share or disseminate this information
- We may share information with statutory authorities, government institutions or other bodies where required for compliance with legal requirements
- We need to operate and also maintain the security of the website, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks
- We may use the information to comply with applicable law or respond to court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- We may share information where we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law
- We may share information where we believe it is necessary in order to protect or enforce Osource’s rights, usage terms, intellectual or physical property or for safety of Osource or associated parties
Osource shall prepare and retain a complete, accurate, and timely record of authorized disclosures of personal information in ‘Authorized Disclosure Register’.
When any customers and visitors interact with our Website we try to make that experience easy and meaningful. When you come to our Web site, our Web server sends a cookie to your computer. Cookies are Session files that Web browsers place on a computer's hard drive. They help us to authenticate clients and provide timesaving shortcuts and preferences. Osource uses a persistent encrypted cookie, if the client requests, to save and retrieve individual authentication information as well as other per-client device preferences. When a visitor follows a link to the Osource Web site from an affiliate or promotion, Osource stores information about that affiliate or promotion in a session cookie. Acceptance of these cookies is optional. Osource issues a mandatory session cookie to each user of the Services only to record encrypted authentication information for the duration of a specific session. If you reject this cookie, access to and usage of the Services will be denied.
If Data Subjects receive promotional email from us and would like to opt out, Data Subjects can do so by following the directions in those emails. Data Subjects can also opt out of email subscriptions and choose whether to share your contact information with Osource.
If Data Subjects have a privacy concern, complaint or a question regarding this privacy statement, please direct it to Contact us or firstname.lastname@example.org
Below mentioned in another privacy information that Data Subjects may find important. Osource adheres to applicable data protection laws in the European Economic Area, which if applicable includes the following rights:
- If the processing of personal data is based on Data Subjects consent, Data Subjects have a right to withdraw consent at any time for future processing
- You have a right to request from us, a “data controller” as defined in the law, access to and rectification of your personal data
- Data Subjects have a right to request from us that Data Subjects personal data are erased, subject to certain exceptions
- Data Subjects have a right to object to the processing of Data Subjects personal data; and
- Data Subjects have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority
Additionally, while transferring personal data in case of cross border, we use a variety of legal mechanisms, including contracts, to help ensure Data Subjects rights and protections travel with Data Subjects data.
Osource is committed to protecting the security of Data Subjects personal data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect Data Subjects personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Personal data collected by Osource may be stored and processed in Data Subjects region, in India, and in any other country where Osource or its affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers operate facilities. The storage location(s) are chosen in order to operate efficiently, to improve performance and to create redundancies in order to protect the data in the event of an outage or other problem. We take steps to ensure that the data we collect under this privacy statement is processed according to the provisions of this statement and the requirements of applicable law wherever the data is located.
Osource retains personal data for as long as necessary to provide the access to and use of the website, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes and enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary for different data types and purposes, actual retention periods can vary significantly.
After completion of the retention period, Osource shall dispose of the personal data securely.
Osource shall receive request for access to personal data from data subject. Process Owner shall record the details in ‘Information Access Register’. The Process Owner shall review the request for authenticity and will grant or deny access of information to data subjects. Authenticated data subjects shall be provided access to their stored personal information. As per request from data subject, electronic copy of the information shall be provided to the data subject.
When the access is denied, Process Owner shall inform the data subjects about the denial along with the reason for denial.
Osource shall receive request for amendment to personal data from data subject. Process Owner shall record the details in ‘Information Amendment Register’. Process Owner shall review the request for authenticity and will grant or deny amendment of information to data subjects. Authenticated data subjects’ personal information will be amended. Electronic copy of the updated information shall be provided to the data subject.
When the access shall be denied, Process Owner shall inform the data subjects about the denial along with the reason for denial.
Any process owner who suspects that a ‘personal data breach incident’ has occurred, as a result of theft or exposure of personal data, shall immediately notify the incident to Data Protection Officer providing a description of the incident. Notification of the incident shall be made via email, by calling.
The Data Protection Officer shall investigate the incident to confirm whether or not a personal data breach has occurred. If a personal data breach is confirmed, the Data Protection Officer shall follow the relevant authorized procedures based on the criticality and quantity of the personal data involved.
The DPO shall provide notification of breaches and incidents to affected data subjects, regulators, Customers and others.
Osource may update this privacy statement from time to time. We encourage data subjects to periodically review this privacy statement to learn how Osource is protecting data subjects information.
Osource shall obtain privacy commitments from vendors and other third parties who have access to personal information of data subjects. Osource shall monitor the compliance of vendors and third party towards the privacy on a periodic and as-needed basis and carry out corrective action, when necessary.
Osource shall obtain commitment from vendors and other third parties to notify about any event of actual or suspected unauthorized disclosures of personal information. Such notifications shall be reported to appropriate personnel from Osource. Action on these incidents shall be taken in accordance with the incident management procedure.
As per request received from authorized data subjects, Osource shall provide accounting of the personal information held and disclosure of the data subjects’ personal information.
Osource shall ensure that the personal information collected and maintained shall be accurate, up-to-date and complete.
Process owner shall record inquiry, complaint and disputes received from data subjects and others in ‘inquiry Register’. Process owner shall ensure that all the inquiries, complaints and disputes are addressed, resolved and communicated to data subject/others.
Process owner shall periodically monitor the compliance towards such inquiries.
The process owner shall carry out Corrections and corrective actions related to identified deficiencies in a timely manner.